Monday, February 8, 2021 / by Kristin Croswhite
If you’re a buyer in this market, you might feel overwhelmed but remember that with a solid strategy, you can still find your dream home, even when inventory is low.
The highest offer price in the world is worthless if the transaction doesn’t close.
Here are a few tips for buyers looking in a tight market:
- Talk to a lender before you shop so you’re prepared
- Be prepared to pull the trigger
- Write a competitive offer
- Keep contingencies to a minimum
- Write a clean offer; Make it easy for the sellers to just say yes
When inventory is low, it’s each to feel like the best homes are already gone, but by working with your agent, you can put yourself in the best position to have your offer accepted.